Our FHA Loan Rates Are Low & Our Process is Quick & Painless
An FHA loan is a mortgage loan that is insured by the Federal Housing Administration (FHA). Essentially, the federal government insures loans for FHA-approved lenders in order to reduce their risk of loss if a borrower defaults on their mortgage payments.
The FHA program was created in response to the rash of foreclosures and defaults that happened in 1930s; to provide mortgage lenders with adequate insurance; and to help stimulate the housing market by making loans accessible and affordable.
We’re here to make the FHA home loan process a whole lot easier, with tools and expertise that will help guide you along the way, starting with our FREE FHA Loan Qualifier.
We’ll help you clearly see differences between loan programs, allowing you to choose the right one for you – whether you’re a first-time home buyer or a seasoned investor.
The Kentucky & Indiana FHA Loan Process
Here’s how our home loan process works:
- Get Pre-qualified – Complete our simple FHA Loan Qualifier
- Receive options based on your unique criteria and scenario
- Compare mortgage interest rates and terms
- Choose the offer that best fits your needs
4 FHA HOME LOAN BENEFITS HOME BUYERS NEED TO KNOW
1. You Don’t Need Perfect Credit to Get a Great Rate. Our FHA loans are more forgiving when it comes to credit scores and the impact on your interest rate.
2. You DON’T Need a BIG Down Payment. For just 3.5% down (a few months’ rent) you could be building equity in a home of your own, not your landlord’s.
3. They’re Fast. We close most in 30 days or less.
4. Easier to Qualify. The guidelines are much more relaxed regarding credit history and debt-income-ratio, along with a low down payment. Gift funds from family members are acceptable for down payment.